Book an appointment online using the button below:
OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
- We have limited office foot traffic by spreading out our hours of our doctors to overlap as little as possible keeping most appointment times to only having 2 people in the office.
- We continue to clean in line with the recommendations of the CDC as we have always done.
- Our current hours are not the normal hours but do have office hours Monday- Saturday of each week.
- We are accepting new patients again at this time.
- We ask that all patients wear face masks as required by the state.
- If you arrive early for an appointment we ask that you remain in your car until the time of your appointment.
- Every patient in order to be seen will be subject to temperature checks when they enter the office.
Dr. Graig Shapiro
At OPC Buffalo Chiropractic and Rehabilitation we believe in providing high quality, individualized, evidence based care to the Greater Buffalo Region. Our goal is to get you out of pain quickly and to use exercise and rehabilitation to make sure that when you leave our office you won't be back. If you, or someone you know has said the phrase "I hurt my back once a year and go to my chiropractor and he fixes it," we want to tell you that you are not being fixed. Episodic pain is not fixed unless you stop additional episodes from occurring. This goes for other types of injuries as well. At OPC Buffalo we want to show Western New York that there is a better option to rehabilitating injuries.